Would you look at that

 Would you look at that insoles do work and not just one increasing your height!
I have been wearing height increasing insoles for a few days now and I gotta say that they have really improve my life and I ma not just saying this they really have... even though the increase in height has been minimal..2 inches I think there is a placebo effect going on and I now believe I am more confident and happier when I have the insoles in my shoes. If you lack confidence I do suggest you give them ago..I have always been unhappy because of my height and have always thought that people were looking down upon me all the time because i am not as tall as everyone else but now I feel much much more confident and less conscious about my height.

0 Responses on "Would you look at that"

Post a Comment